mmWave people counting demo – embedded world 2018
Check out our demo on how TI’s mmWave sensors are enabling a smarter world. These devices can give us detection information about the range, velocity and angle information about the objects. This information can then be used to detect, look at, and count people in certain environments.
Links to more information:
- Learn more about TI’s mmWave Sensors – the world’s most precise millimeter wave sensor available today on a single chip
- TI IWR mmWave sensors for industrial applications: highly accurate, intelligent sensors for detecting range, velocity and angle
- Get started evaluating today
- Watch our free mmWave training series
- Check out our embedded world event page for more information around our participation at the tradeshow