mmWave imaging radar for automotive applications – embedded world 2018
As OEMs are preparing for fully autonomous driving, the requirements for high angular resolution and high performance increase. This demo shows 4 cascaded mmWave sensors to achieve angular resolution as low as .6 degrees, which helps separate objects in dense urban scenarios.
Links to more information:
- Learn more about TI’s mmWave Sensors – the world’s most precise millimeter wave sensor available today on a single chip
- Get started evaluating today
- Learn more about TI’s AWR mmWave sensing solutions
- Watch our free mmWave training series
- Check out our embedded world event page for more information around our participation at the tradeshow